Saturday, 10 November 2012

Thank you for stopping by.  I'm a single  Mom of three and live in a small idyllic country setting in Canada.  The Village of Tracy has a population of over 600 people.  Growing up in Europe, I was used to a much faster live style, but now I enjoy the more nonchalant way of  Canadian living.  I love this country, not so much for his long and what seem to be endless winters, but for its wonderful people, places and opportunities that can put a smile on your face. 
"When I'm in Canada, I feel this is what the world should be like."  
Jane Fonda





2 comments:

  1. This is cool you know...I will show it to Liz when I get home. Shes an aspiring writer as well...keep at it my dear.your a good writer...just find your story.....it will come.....Fred Carr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Fred! I really appreciate your encouragement. As a matter of fact, this is the very first comment I received and I'm rather excited about it. Please get Liz to give me her thoughts, I would like that very much!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email